Developed for your business, a high-quality and high performance equipment that allows you to roast and cook a large diversity of meals, with efﬁciency, convenience and economy.
- Easy cleaning, corrosion resistant stainless steel ﬁnish, welded with angle iron and aluminized inner framing. Sturdy 6" heavy duty stainless pipe legs with adjustable feet. Double wall construction with heavy insulation for cooler operation. Installation clearances for non-combustible surfaces are 0" on sides and 0" in the rear, combustible surface clearances are 2" and 2".
- Oven burner: long life enameled "U" shaped burner, developed to achieve the best performance, providing a more uniform roast with low consumption. The burner reaches 35,000 BTU..
- Each burner contains a pilot igniter (always on), the ovens also have a security valve and thermostat valve. Providing greater security in the operation where the pilot ﬂame is connected to the safety valve, preventing gas release with pilot ﬂame off.
- Includes 500° thermostat, 100% safety shut off, automatic standing pilot and brass top burner valves. Pressure regulators are set at the factory for the gas speciﬁed. Optimal pressures are 4" WC for natural gas and 10" WC for propane. Manifold size is 3/4" NPT. All controls are tested and conﬁrmed in good working order. Calibration and adjustments are the responsibility of the buyer.
- 30,000 BTU heavy duty cast iron non-clog or “star” pattern top burners with no gaskets to leak. The large 7" ﬂame spread offers a more efﬁcient burn pattern for small to large pots. Full width crumb trays catch all spillage. 12" x 12" heavy duty cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections. 6" deep front stainless steel bullnose-rail is safely ﬂush with the cook tops and functional to straddle pots, skillets and plates and also serves as control protection.
- 6” highly polished chrome adjustable steel legs.
- Heavy gauge welded frame construction.
- One standing pilot for each burner for instant ignition.
- Heavy duty 12”x12” cast iron top grates, easily removable.
- Welded front frame provides stability to the range.
- One chrome plated rack provided, 2 rack positions.
- Thermostat control from 150°F to 500°F (66°C to 260°C) , matchless push button ignition to light the oven pilot.
- 100% safety gas shut-off valve.
- Two years limited warranty, parts and labor (lifetime warranty on cast iron non-clog burners).
Designed it to provide reliable performance under tough commercial kitchen operating conditions. The Radiant Char Broiler design directs juices evolved during the cooking process downward onto the radiants. resulting in searing ﬂames and enhanced smoke ﬂavors. - Heavy duty radiants...
VENANCIO Hotplate, gas, countertop, 24"W, (4) two-piece heavy duty cast iron non-clog burners, (4) independent manual control valves, (1) standing pilot per burner, all welded construction, stainless steel front & sides, 4" adjustable chrome legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH...
Griddle, gas, countertop, 36"W, 3/4" thick polished steel plate, (3) manual control valves, enameled steel burner every 12", enameled steel grease tray, stainless steel front & sides, 4" adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified (Configured for Natural Gas,...
Financing Now Available.
Apply Online Now!